Will you be disappointed when you want to record your life, but your cell phone's notepad can only record words and pictures in a monotonous way. Will you regret when sometimes inspiration comes, but the notepad of ce phone can not visualize the record. If so, you might try Microsoft OneNote: Save Ideas and Organize Notes, a notebook application from Microsoft Corporation that can improve your daily productivity. This is the most notebook-like software, because in addition to words and pictures, we are free to write and draw on it,and record in any way we can imagine. Moreover, notes can be sorted out and shared in an orderly manner, so that our notes are no longer dull words or simple one-page records. Instead, you can take completely flexible notes, type freely, and sync notes across devices. It can be said that it was created from notes, but far more than notes.
What are the features of Microsoft OneNote
As a real-time recording tool, we can use it to create at will.We can record our thoughts in a notebook by typing, writing, drawing or cutting content from the web. You can also use Microsoft OneNote's flexible canvas to place content where you want it, splicing and composing it freely, and you can even scan handwritten notes or pages directly into Microsoft OneNote for searchable content. As a text tool, we can also use it to organize our notes. Microsoft OneNote's setup brings 3-hole loose-leaf notebooks into the digital age. At school, home, or work, use partitions and pages to organize your thoughts easily. Using tags, you can tag to-do lists, follow up projects, tag important content, or set custom tips. Use Microsoft OneNote as a notebook, diary, or notepad. Organize wherever and whenever possible. We would like to work with anyone because of the openness and interactivity.Microsoft OneNote syncs your notes across all devices, allowing more people to collaborate on the same content at once. It is convenient when we're working on a project collectively or sharing notes.
Does Microsoft OneNote charge
This is the Microsoft 365 family of software, it is available for users to download free use.
How do users respond to Microsoft OneNote
So far, Microsoft OneNote has been downloaded more than 500 million times on Google Play, with nearly 900,000 people giving it a 4.3 rating. Its excellence is there for all to see.
Organize your thoughts, discoveries, and ideas and simplify planning important moments in your life with your digital notepad. Microsoft OneNote lets you take notes on your phone and sync them across all your devices.
With OneNote, you can plan a big event, seize a moment of inspiration to create something new, and track your list of errands that are too important to forget. Take notes, write memos and make a digital sketchbook right on your phone. Capture pictures and add images to your notes.
Sync notes across your devices to access them anytime, anywhere. Save ideas and check your list at home, in the office, or on the go across your devices. Search your notes quickly and effortlessly.
Take notes, share ideas, organize and collaborate when you download Microsoft OneNote today.
Capture Content And Get Organized
• Write notes, draw and clip things from the web to get your thoughts down into your notebook.
• Use OneNote’s flexible canvas to place content anywhere you want.
• Scan documents and business cards straight into OneNote.
• Save pictures and images to your notes.
Take Notes And Achieve More
• OneNote is a digital notebook that brings 3-ring binders to the digital era.
• Organize notes with sections and pages to separate thoughts by theme at school, home or work.
• Organize your notes using to-do lists, follow up items, marks for what’s important and custom labels.
• Use OneNote as a notebook, journal or a notepad.
Save Ideas At The Speed of Light
• OneNote syncs your notes across all devices and lets multiple people work on the content together, at the same time.
• Use the notepad to list your thoughts down whenever something crosses your mind.
• Notepad badge hovers on screen and lets you quickly write your thoughts down any time.
• Sticky notes are helpful for quick memos.
Collaborate and Share Notes
• Take meeting notes, brainstorm projects, draw attention to important points and organize key resources.
• Collaborate in real time to stay in sync and on the same page.
• Take notes and save ideas across your favorite devices, no matter what device your team likes to use.
• Take notes during classes or meetings, mixing in text, voice, ink and web clippings.
• Search your notes with a fast and powerful search function
Better Together With Microsoft Office
• OneNote is part of the Office family and works great with your favorite apps, such as Excel or Word, to help you do more.
Write notes, save ideas and keep up with your to-do list with Microsoft OneNote.
You can find answers to frequently asked questions about OneNote for Android at http://aka.ms/OnenoteAndroidFAQ
• Requires Android OS 5.0 or later.
• A free Microsoft account is required to use OneNote.
• OneNote opens existing notebooks created in Microsoft OneNote 2010 format or later.
• To sync your notes to OneDrive for Business, sign in with your organization’s Office 365 or SharePoint account.
This app is provided either by Microsoft or a third-party app publisher and is subject to a separate privacy statement and terms and conditions. Data provided through the use of this store and this app may be accessible to Microsoft or the third-party app publisher, as applicable, and transferred to, stored and processed in the United States or any other country where Microsoft or the app publisher and their affiliates or service providers maintain facilities.
Please refer to Microsoft’s End User License Agreement (EULA) for Terms of Service for OneNote on Android. By installing the app, you agree to these terms and conditions: https://support.office.com/legal?llcc=en-us&aid=OneNoteForAndroidLicenseTerms.htm. Microsoft’s privacy statement is available at https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/privacystatement
1, AM5 does not represent any developer, nor is it the developer of any App or game
2, AM5 provide screenshots, historical version Apk, links and other information, which we collected from Google
Play. We will also add our own reviews to provide users with more information to choose
3, All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos appearing on the site are the
property of their respective owners.
4, AM5 abides by the federal Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) by responding to notices of alleged
infringement that complies with the DMCA and other applicable laws.
5, We guarantee the security of apk files downloaded from our site and also provide the official download link
at Google Play Store and App Store
6, If you are the owner or copyright representative and want to delete your information, please contact us [email protected]
7, All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising
policies and Google
Unwanted Software policy