In real life, we are surrounded by a lot of information, materials, pictures or documents. Many of these things are important, many are precious and many are needed at any time. But sometimes we store it in our computers and it is easy to lose the files, or many times we don't have our computers or removable drives with us when we want to use it, which brings a lot of trouble to our file security and usage, so how can we avoid these troubles? Microsoft OneDrive is a cloud drive software from Microsoft Corporation. With it we can use Microsoft OneDrive to get more done wherever we are. It can access and share our documents, photos and other files from our Android device, computer (PC or Mac) or any other device we use. You can stay productive and collaborate wherever you are with Office mobile apps. When we're on the go, the OneDrive app for Android makes it easy to work with our personal and work files.
What's special about Microsoft OneDrive
A perfect fit for our Office applications, we can easily open and save OneDrive files in Office applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote. Putting files in OneDrive allows us to save and share our files better and also ensures that our files are not lost. We can easily find our stored photos using the automatic tagging feature. With it we can share our files better and receive immediate notifications when a shared document is edited. With it we can access the most important files offline, which greatly increases our freedom of movement and efficiency. To sum up, using OneDrive to store our files has made our work and study more efficient and free. It may not have any really amazing or unusual features, but it provides users with a service that we all use for work and study, and it takes this service to the extreme. That's what makes it so special.
Does Microsoft OneDrive cost anything?
It's a free download to use, and for our OneDrive account, which is only 5GB for free users, this is obviously not enough. 1TB of space can be obtained by purchasing Office 365. Free 3-5TB of space can be obtained through Education Mail, which is very affordable for students. For business users, 5TB of space is available through Enterprise.
What is the feedback from Microsoft OneDrive users
As of now, Microsoft OneDrive has reached 1,000,000,000+ downloads on the Google Play shop, with over 2.5 million people giving it a superb score of 4.5. This shows how much users recognise and trust it.
Microsoft OneDrive keeps your photos and files backed up, protected, synced, and accessible on all your devices. This OneDrive app lets you view and share OneDrive files, documents, and photos with friends and family. Plus, you can use the app to automatically back up your phone’s photos and videos. Start with 5 GB of free cloud storage or upgrade to a Microsoft 365 subscription to get 1 TB of storage.
Microsoft OneDrive offers the following features:
Collaboration with Microsoft
• Use Microsoft Office apps to edit and collaborate in real time on Word, Excel, PowerPoint & OneNote files stored in OneDrive
• Back up, view & save Office documents
• Share files across platforms & share photos in the photo locker
Back up photos & videos
• Automatic photo backup & secure photo storage when you turn on Camera Upload
• Find photos in the photo locker easily with automatic tagging
• View and share photos on your phone, computer & online
• Photo locker will secure photos & keep them safe
• Upload videos & keep them in secure photo storage
File sharing and access
• Share files, photos, videos & albums with friends and family
• Share photos and upload videos, then share files easily
• Get notifications when a shared document is edited
• Secure folder settings offer password-protected or expiring sharing links*
• Access selected OneDrive files on the app without being online
• Scan, sign & send docs right from the OneDrive mobile app
• Scan and markup docs, receipts, whiteboards & more
• Keep documents safe in a secure folder
• Search photos by what’s in them (i.e. beach, snow, etc.)
• Search docs by name or content
• All OneDrive files are encrypted at rest and in transit
• Personal Vault: protect important files with identity verification in secure folder storage
• Secure photos, upload videos & keep them safe with secure photo storage
• Restore files with version history
• Stay protected with ransomware detection & recovery*
The OneDrive app for Android offers 5 GB of free cloud storage to sync photos and files across your devices, share photos and docs, and keep your digital life backed up in the cloud.
Upgrade to a Microsoft 365 subscription
With a Microsoft 365 Personal subscription you get 1TB of storage (1TB of storage per person for up to 6 people with the Family subscription), OneDrive premium features, and access to all features in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and OneNote on mobiles devices, web browsers, PCs and Macs.
To make an in-app purchase of a Microsoft 365 Personal or Family subscription: open the app, tap the Me tab, then tap your storage or the diamond icon. Subscriptions begin at $6.99 a month in the US, and can vary by region. Microsoft 365 subscriptions and OneDrive standalone subscriptions purchased from the app will be charged to your Google Play store account and will automatically renew within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period, unless auto-renewal is disabled beforehand.
To manage your subscriptions or to disable auto-renewal, after purchase, go to your Google Play store account settings. A subscription cannot be cancelled or refunded during the active subscription period.
Using this OneDrive app for work or school
For you to sign into your work or school account on OneDrive, your organization needs to have a qualifying OneDrive, SharePoint Online or Microsoft 365 business subscription plan.
1, AM5 does not represent any developer, nor is it the developer of any App or game
2, AM5 provide screenshots, historical version Apk, links and other information, which we collected from Google
Play. We will also add our own reviews to provide users with more information to choose
3, All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos appearing on the site are the
property of their respective owners.
4, AM5 abides by the federal Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) by responding to notices of alleged
infringement that complies with the DMCA and other applicable laws.
5, We guarantee the security of apk files downloaded from our site and also provide the official download link
at Google Play Store and App Store
6, If you are the owner or copyright representative and want to delete your information, please contact us [email protected]
7, All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising
policies and Google
Unwanted Software policy