Microsoft Office brings you Word, Excel, and PowerPoint all in one app
Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint & More
An all-in-one Office software
We are familiar to the Microsoft 365 range of software, as these are the office software we use almost every day for work and study. It's no exaggeration to say that they have defined the way we work and bring great convenience to our work and study lives. Now, Microsoft Corporation continues with Microsoft Office, a mobile phone office software that combines Word, Excel and PowerPoint. It can help us scan PDF files, create spreadsheets or draft documents anywhere, anytime. You can complete workflow wherever you are, even if your internet connection is temporarily disrupted. With Word documents, PowerPoint presentations or Excel files, users can enjoy a seamless experience with Microsoft tools anywhere anytime. It's safe to say that this is an all-in-one Office software that really does make one application many functions.
How attractive is Microsoft Office
Only real users of Microsoft Office realise its attraction. For example, if you have a paper document and need to convert it into an electronic document, you might open Word and do it all over again, but with Microsoft Office you don't have to go through all that trouble. You can scan that document in camera then convert it into electronic file. It’s hard to list all of its advantages. As a combination of Word, Excel and PowerPoint, we only need it to do what we could do with all three. You can create Word documents and collaborate with others on them in real time. PowerPoint presentations can be shared and edited. Excel worksheets can be created using one of the many templates available within the application and can also be edited immediately. With Shared View, it's easy to access and collaborate on files shared directly with you or via Outlook and Teams. It does it all. We can also use Office Lens to convert images and documents, upload photos from our phones to create documents, and even form photos can be easily converted into spreadsheets. Superb PDF scanning and editing: instantly scan PDF files and convert them to and from Word documents. The PDF reader allows you to access and sign PDFs. There may be many types of office software, but few are as comprehensive and powerful as Microsoft Office.
Does Microsoft Office charge?
It is a completely free software that we just need to download to enjoy the efficiency and convenience it brings to our learning and working lives.
What is the feedback from Microsoft Office users?
Up to now, Microsoft Office has reached 100,000,000+ downloads on the Google Play Store, with over 700,000 people giving it a superb score of 4.6. Its success comes from a sincere desire to serve its users.
Microsoft Office brings you Word, Excel, and PowerPoint all in one app. Take advantage of a seamless experience with Microsoft tools on the go with the Office app, the simple solution for productivity.
Scan PDF files, create spreadsheets or draft up documents anytime, anywhere by accessing integrated Office features through your mobile device. Complete your workflows, no matter where you are. From Word documents and outlines, to PowerPoint presentations and slides or Excel files and formulas, the Office app provides you with one seamless experience.
With intelligent cloud services and trusted security, the Office app will help maximize your productivity in work, school and life.
Word, Excel, & PowerPoint combined:
• Store and access Word, Excel, and PowerPoint files using the cloud-based storage
• Word documents can be created and collaborated on with others in real-time
• Spell check every essay, research paper, outline & doc
• PowerPoint presentations can be shared and edited. Practice slideshows with Presenter Coach or customize your slides to stand out
• Excel worksheets can be created using templates available in-app, or instantly edited
• Access and collaborate on files shared with you directly or via Outlook and Teams
• Edit, view and provide feedback on slideshow presentations, documents & more
• Work remotely on school or work projects with your team
• Share files with just a few taps
• Stay on top of changes to text, layout & formatting
Convert Pictures and Documents with Office Lens
• Create docs by snapping a picture or uploading a photo from your camera roll
• Transform a photo of a table into an Excel spreadsheet to work with the data
• Enhance images of whiteboards and documents
• Capture handwritten notes and carry them wherever you go. Edit and share notes to your friends, family or team instantly
PDF Scanning & Editing Capabilities:
• Scan PDF files and convert them into Word documents and vice versa, instantaneously
• Edit PDF files on your device quickly and easily while on the go
• PDF Reader allows you to access and sign PDFs
• Add bookmarks to pages and rotate specific pages for an easier read
• Quick-edit existing annotations without entering Edit mode
Unique Office Mobile Functions:
• Capture voice recordings and read them back with auto transcription
• Catch up on meetings or open shared videos right where you left off
• Jot down thoughts and ideas, and then save or share them via Sticky Notes.
• QR Scanner enables your device to scan QR codes and open attached links.
• Documents and spreadsheets can be transferred between your phone and computer or shared instantly with nearby mobile devices.
Anyone can download the Office app for free and start using it right away. Access and save documents to the cloud by connecting with a Microsoft Account (for OneDrive or SharePoint) or by connecting to a third-party cloud storage provider. Logging in with a personal Microsoft account or a work or school account connected to a Microsoft 365 subscription will unlock premium features within the app.
Achieve more while on the go with the help of Microsoft Office.
OS version: Last 4 major versions of Android running an ARM-based or Intel x86 processor
1 GB RAM or above
This app is provided by either Microsoft or a third-party app publisher and is subject to a separate privacy statement and terms and conditions. Data provided through the use of this store and this app may be accessible to Microsoft or the third-party app publisher, as applicable, and transferred to, stored and processed in the United States or any other country where Microsoft or the app publisher and their affiliates or service providers maintain facilities.
Please refer to Microsoft's EULA for Terms of Service for Office on Android. By installing the app, you agree to these terms and conditions: https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=519111
1, AM5 does not represent any developer, nor is it the developer of any App or game
2, AM5 provide screenshots, historical version Apk, links and other information, which we collected from Google Play. We will also add our own reviews to provide users with more information to choose
3, All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos appearing on the site are the property of their respective owners.
4, AM5 abides by the federal Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) by responding to notices of alleged infringement that complies with the DMCA and other applicable laws.
5, We guarantee the security of apk files downloaded from our site and also provide the official download link at Google Play Store and App Store
6, If you are the owner or copyright representative and want to delete your information, please contact us [email protected]
7, All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies and Google Unwanted Software policy