Sonic CD Classic is a reset version of a classic plot game. The main story is about Sonic and Amy. They come to a small planet to look for a mysterious lake that only appears once a year, but only to find that the whole planet is covered with steel and chained to a mountain. The villain Dr. Eggman is planning to turn the planet into his base by the power of time on the planet. To smash Dr. Eggman’s plan, Sonic had to leave for a small planet to find seven stones that could change time.
Competition with world players
Sonic CD Classic has the leaderboard function, which is different from the previous stand-alone version. It can record your scores and upload them to the system in real time, so that you can compare yours with other players in the world and share the happiness of the game with more people. With competitiveness being activated by Sonic CD Classic, you will upgrade your operation for better scores.
Open game experience
Sonic CD Classic has many special games. It provides two different game endings. You can determine the ending of the game according to your game history. The hearable voice of Sonic and various background music make the game more open.
Unique pixel style
Sonic CD Classic has a classic pixel style. The game is mainly adventures, in which you will begin your journey with Sonic. During the journey, there are many interesting regional maps and colored eggs hidden in the levels.
Time travel to save the world in SEGA's highly acclaimed Sonic platformer that introduced Amy Rose and Metal Sonic!
Past, present, and future collide as Sonic battles to rescue Amy Rose and recover the seven Time Stones! Travel through time to defeat Dr. Eggman and his fiendish creation, Metal Sonic.
Sonic CD is part of the SEGA Forever classic games collection, a treasure trove of free SEGA console classics brought to life on mobile!
- Collect all seven Time Stones to defeat Dr. Eggman and save Amy Rose
- Time travel between the past, present, and future versions of each level
- Use Sonic's spin dash and super peel out moves to zoom around stages
- Clear the game to unlock Miles "Tails" Prower
- Sonic CD now features both the US and Japanese soundtracks!
SEGA FOREVER FEATURES
- PLAY FREE
- SAVE YOUR GAME PROGRESS
- LEADERBOARDS – compete with the world for high scores
- CONTROLLER SUPPORT: HID compatible controllers
- DOWNLOAD THEM ALL
- Sonic CD was the first game to feature Sonic speaking - leave Sonic standing still for three minutes to hear him!
- The original release of Sonic CD featured a secret spooky message screen that would greet data pirates
- Sonic CD features two endings, and was the first in the series to feature full motion video cut scenes.
- European and Japanese versions of the game featured different music to its American counterpart
CLASSIC GAME FACTS
- Sonic CD first released in Japan on September 23, 1993
- Sonic CD was the SEGA CD's best-selling game of all time at 1.5 million copies
- The first Sonic game to feature CD-quality Red Book audio
- Remastered in 2011 by Christian Whitehead, the man behind Sonic Mania
1, AM5 does not represent any developer, nor is it the developer of any App or game
2, AM5 provide screenshots, historical version Apk, links and other information, which we collected from Google
Play. We will also add our own reviews to provide users with more information to choose
3, All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos appearing on the site are the
property of their respective owners.
4, AM5 abides by the federal Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) by responding to notices of alleged
infringement that complies with the DMCA and other applicable laws.
5, We guarantee the security of apk files downloaded from our site and also provide the official download link
at Google Play Store and App Store
6, If you are the owner or copyright representative and want to delete your information, please contact us [email protected]
7, All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising
policies and Google
Unwanted Software policy