Sonic the Hedgehog™ Classic is an arcade game launched by SEGA. This game first appeared in 1991, and it is now 20 years old. Nowadays, when many games are updated quickly, this game has become the memory of two generations. Its strong interestingness and operability made it reach the top of arcade games at that time. After so many years, today's Sonic the Hedgehog™ Classic is also developing step by step. More and more exquisite animation and smoother experiences are all worthwhile for players to experience. Many people consider Sonic the Hedgehog™ Classic as their entry-level arcade game.
What is the charm of Sonic the Hedgehog™ Classic?
This is a game that launched in November 1992, and it competes with the classic Super Mario. Both games have achieved impressive results. This is a free game. When you experience the game, a feeling of childhood will assault you. Some people say that this is a game of childhood feeling banner, but Sonic the Hedgehog™ Classic is the feeling itself. It was its appearance that made the arcade games of that era completer and more brilliant. The background of the game is that Sonic the Hedgehog needs to quickly pass through seven classic areas, collect rings in the process, and defeat one boss after another to get the final victory of the game. The game has been optimized for mobile sound speed, and now it can be played on a widescreen with fluency of 60FPS, showing unparalleled performance. And the game's legendary background music has been completely remade, which sounds more exciting and shocking. The new playable characters can play with Sonic’s friends "Tail" and "Knuckles". Use its unique ability to fly, climb and slide on levels, providing new ways to explore.
Does Sonic the Hedgehog™ Classic charge?
This is a free downloadable game. Users who want to unlock more content can choose to watch ads or recharge.
What is the feedback from Sonic the Hedgehog™ Classic users?
So far, the download volume of Sonic the Hedgehog™ Classic on the Google Play store has reached 10 million+, and more than 270,000 people have scored a high score of 4.3, which is enough to show that people really like it.
The Sonic game that started it all is now free-to-play and optimized for mobile devices!
Race at lightning speeds across seven classic zones as Sonic the Hedgehog. Run and spin through loop-de-loops as you collect rings and defeat enemies on your mission to save the world from the evil Dr. Eggman.
Sonic the Hedgehog joins the SEGA Forever classic games collection, a treasure trove of free SEGA console classics brought to life on mobile for the first time!
- OPTIMIZED FOR MOBILE Sonic The Hedgehog now plays in widescreen at a smooth 60FPS offering unrivalled performance and the game’s legendary soundtrack has been fully re-mastered.
- GOTTA GO FAST - Challenge yourself with an all-new Time Attack mode
- NEW PLAYABLE CHARACTERS Play as Sonic’s friends Tails and Knuckles for the first time. Use their unique abilities to fly, climb, and glide around levels offering exciting new ways to explore.
- CONTROLLER SUPPORT Sonic The Hedgehog on Android offers exclusive support for the Power A Moga, Nyko, XBOX, and all HID controllers.
SEGA FOREVER FEATURES
- PLAY FREE
- CONTROLLER SUPPORT - HID compatible controllers
- GAMES RELEASED EVERY MONTH - Download them all!
- "Believe the hype - this is the tidiest, smoothest and most exhilarating game you'll have ever seen." [97%] - Andy Smith, SEGA Power #22 (September 1991)
- “Difficult without being frustrating, addictive without being repetitive, and altogether a joy to play.” [925/1000] - Gary Whitta, ACE #47 (August 1991)
- "One of the best Mega Drive games I've ever played" [92%] - Rich Leadbetter, Mean Machines #10 (July 1991)
- Sonic Jam contained the first release of Sonic The Hedgehog that gave Sonic his spin dash move, which returns again in this remake
- Sonic The Hedgehog was also released in arcades on SEGA's Mega-Tech and Mega Play systems
- Rabbit and armadillo characters were considered for Sonic before settling on a hedgehog design
- While "Eggman" is Dr. Robotnik's nickname in the West, he has always been known as "Eggman" in Japan
CLASSIC GAME FACTS
- First released in the US on June 23rd, 1991
- It took Yuji Naka almost a year to finish designing Green Hill Zone Act 1
- Spring Yard Zone and Scrap Brain Zone were originally called Sparkling Zone and Clock Work Zone
- Music composed by Masato Nakamura of Dreams Come True fame
1, AM5 does not represent any developer, nor is it the developer of any App or game
2, AM5 provide screenshots, historical version Apk, links and other information, which we collected from Google
Play. We will also add our own reviews to provide users with more information to choose
3, All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos appearing on the site are the
property of their respective owners.
4, AM5 abides by the federal Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) by responding to notices of alleged
infringement that complies with the DMCA and other applicable laws.
5, We guarantee the security of apk files downloaded from our site and also provide the official download link
at Google Play Store and App Store
6, If you are the owner or copyright representative and want to delete your information, please contact us [email protected]
7, All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising
policies and Google
Unwanted Software policy