Play as Sonic, Tails, and Metal Sonic in this 2D adventure!
Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Episode II
A classic sequel
Among various arcade games, no one can refuse Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Episode II. This is a classic masterpiece launched by SEGA after the fire of Sonic The Hedgehog 2 Classic to meet the needs of the majority of players. This work not only has a much better game screen than the previous one but also adds 2 heavy metal background music and Bluetooth connection support. Those improvements make the game's playability a qualitative leap. In the long journey of the Sonic series, this game, which was released in 2015, has evoked countless players’ childhood memories. Many times it is not only an arcade game but also a childhood feeling.
How playable is Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Episode II?
This game is divided into three modes, which include integration mode, time mode, and online mode. In online mode, you can fight side by side with partners via Bluetooth connection, which greatly increases the playability of this game. Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Episode II provides multiple maps. Each map has four levels and contains the ultimate battle with Boss. This design lets players fully enjoy the thrill of stand-alone speed, especially when Sonic and Tails are combined, they can release their skills, flying through difficult terrains, such as flying swimming. This experience makes people feel a lot of fun. The gameplay inherits the extremely cool experience of operation beyond the limits, and with the appearance of new background music and various supply items, players can experience extreme joy in the high-speed running, without worrying about sudden death. In general, this game is very cool in real fighting conditions. Whether you are alone or with friends, this is a very good choice.
Does Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Episode II charge?
This is a free downloadable game. Users who want to unlock more content can choose to watch ads, but if you don’t want to watch ads, you can spend money to buy their ad-free version.
What is the feedback from users of Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Episode II?
So far, Sonic The Hedgehog 2 Classic has reached 10 million+ downloads in the Google Play store, and more than 100,000 people have scored a high score of 4.2. Under the positive influence of the previous work, it is still very successful.
Play as Sonic, Tails, and Metal Sonic in this 2D adventure!
Metal Sonic has teamed up with Dr. Eggman, and the dubious duo are together on Little Planet, ready to build a new Death Egg, this time constructed around Little Planet. It’s up to Sonic and his trusty sidekick to foil Dr. Eggman’s plans and take down Death Egg mk.II. With a classic ‘Sonic feel,’ enhanced gameplay, five distinctive Zones, and a soundtrack composed by Jun Senoue, this speedy sequel that originally launched in May of 2012 does not disappoint.
This release of Sonic The Hedgehog 4: Episode II also includes Episode Metal unlocked from the get-go. This bonus set of stages sees you playing as Metal Sonic across fiendishly difficult versions of Zones from Sonic The Hedgehog 4: Episode I. Complete them to discover the complete story behind Sonic The Hedgehog 4!
Like the rest of the SEGA Forever collection, Sonic The Hedgehog 4: Episode II boasts added features such as leaderboards, cloud saves, and controller support. Each game in the collection is available to download for free from the Google Play Store for Android devices. Players who want to experience the games without ads can remove them for a one-time in-app purchase priced at $1.99/ €2.29 / £1.99.
– Five Zones and seven bosses to best as Sonic and Tails
– Play as Metal Sonic in Episode Metal, now unlocked from the start!
– Complete all the Special Stages to unlock Super Sonic!
– Work with Tails to perform the Rolling, Copter, and Submarine combos!
– Can you collect all the Red Star Rings?
SEGA FOREVER FEATURES
– PLAY FREE with ad-support or ad-free via In-App Purchase
– SAVE YOUR GAMES – save your progress at any point in the game.
– LEADERBOARDS – compete with the world for high scores
– CONTROLLER SUPPORT: HID compatible controllers
– "A worthy entry in this new era of classically-inspired Sonic games." [4/5] - Jared Nelson, Touch Arcade (May 2012)
– "A decent platformer for fans of the series and those after a slick platformer." [4/5] - Andrew Nesvadba, AppSpy (May 2012)
– "It's fantastic fanservice." [4/5] - Carter Dotson, 148Apps (May 2012)
SONIC 4: EPISODE II TRIVIA
– Sonic The Hedgehog 4's story takes place after the events of Sonic The Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles
– The halfpipe Special Stages return from Sonic The Hedgehog 2 - don't worry though, they aren't quite as tough as before!
– Can you spot all the other references to Zones and features from the 16-bit Sonic series?
SONIC 4: EPISODE II HISTORY
– Sonic The Hedgehog 4: Episode II was first released in May 2012
– Developed by Sonic Team and Dimps
– Lead Programmer: Koji Okugawa
- - - - -
Game apps are ad-supported and no in-app purchases are required to progress; ad-free play option available with in-app purchase.
1, AM5 does not represent any developer, nor is it the developer of any App or game
2, AM5 provide screenshots, historical version Apk, links and other information, which we collected from Google Play. We will also add our own reviews to provide users with more information to choose
3, All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos appearing on the site are the property of their respective owners.
4, AM5 abides by the federal Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) by responding to notices of alleged infringement that complies with the DMCA and other applicable laws.
5, We guarantee the security of apk files downloaded from our site and also provide the official download link at Google Play Store and App Store
6, If you are the owner or copyright representative and want to delete your information, please contact us [email protected]
7, All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies and Google Unwanted Software policy