Healthy Together-COVID-19 is an epidemic prevention and control application launched in cooperation with the health department of Florida government. It improves the joint prevention and control efficiency, where you can report your health information online. It helps relevant departments monitor and manage the data in real time and improve the statistical efficiency. Healthy Together COVID-19 facilitates the management of the resumption of work, production and school. Relevant departments and companies can effectively get the health information of their employees, teachers and students. So that they can adopt targeted joint prevention and control measures to avoid centralized infection caused by crowding.
You can make an online appointment for vaccination through Healthy Together-COVID-19, checking all the information of the vaccination place to ensure your safety. For safety, you don't need to queue offline when you use Healthy Together-COVID-19. What you need to do is to make an appointment in it and arrive at the designated place at the agreed time for vaccination.
Passport during the epidemic
The global epidemic situation is still severe now. You need your health certificate to return to work and school. Healthy Together-COVID-19 connects the medical system to issue a passport for you, which can ensure your free daily activities.
Protected privacy and security
The data on Healthy Together-COVID-19 are encrypted during transmission. All information collected is only used for epidemic prevention and control. You also can control your personal information and delete it at any time.
Healthy Together is made in partnership with the Florida Department of Health for residents of Florida to help stop the spread of COVID-19 through:
- Real time in-app test result delivery
- Access to testing, vaccine information and appointments
- Symptom assessments that are shareable with your doctor
- Daily passport for clearing employees, students and faculty for work or school
- Augmented and guided contact tracing
- Notification center for public health announcements
User Data, Privacy & Security
- There is no mandate to participate in this effort, users choose to opt-in.
- Users are in full control of their personal data. They decide what they share and can reverse those decisions as well as delete their data at any time.
- All symptom data is automatically de-identified after 30-days.
- Data is encrypted in transit and at rest. The use of this data is limited to COVID-19 response efforts, public health & research purposes.
1, AM5 does not represent any developer, nor is it the developer of any App or game
2, AM5 provide screenshots, historical version Apk, links and other information, which we collected from Google
Play. We will also add our own reviews to provide users with more information to choose
3, All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos appearing on the site are the
property of their respective owners.
4, AM5 abides by the federal Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) by responding to notices of alleged
infringement that complies with the DMCA and other applicable laws.
5, We guarantee the security of apk files downloaded from our site and also provide the official download link
at Google Play Store and App Store
6, If you are the owner or copyright representative and want to delete your information, please contact us [email protected]
7, All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising
policies and Google
Unwanted Software policy