Your Phone Companion
Real-time interconnection platform linking mobile phones with computers
With Phoen Companion, mobile phones and smart devices can be connected to computers, laptops, tablets, mobile Internet and mobile terminals. This fast and secure user-friendly interface can be used to transfer and share content-rich media such as images, audio and video files via a wireless connection anytime, anywhere. Users can view and reply to call, text and chat messages on a computer in real-time, make and receive calls, and even access mobile applications on the computer, as well as other more interconnected functions.
Convenient real-time mobile internet
After installing Your Phoen Companion, it solves the complicated transmission process between slower traditional device connections. Phoen Companion makes it fast and easy to share pictures simply by dragging and dropping files between the computer and the mobile phone without touching the mobile device. With Phoen Companion there is no need to carry data cables, memory cards, converters or any other equipment, just open the syncing software on the computer and mobile phones and it’s ready to go.
Information Integration Management
Phoen Companion allows efficient management of multiple smartphone notifications on a computer screen. It can integrate and update information on the computer side, which manages replies from one screen. When working on a PC, it can be distracting to keep watching a smartphone for important notifications. With Phoen Companion, it’s easy to manage notifications and answer calls directly from a PC, helping to stay focused throughout a busy workday. This program is ideal for office workers.
Connected Control of Equipment
Once Phoen Companion is connected, all small-screen mobile apps can be viewed on a larger computer screen. Interact with each mobile app by using the computers mouse or touchpad. Demonstrate or share an app with a group of people, or have multiple apps consolidated on one large computer screen for easy and clear viewing.
You love your phone. So does your PC. Get instant access to everything you love on your phone, right from your PC. To get started, Install the Your Phone Companion - Link to Windows app on your Android phone and link it with the Your Phone app on your Windows 10 PC.
Link your Android phone and PC to view and reply to text messages, make and receive calls*, and more - all right on your PC.
Stay on top of your life as you receive and manage real-time mobile notifications on your PC.
Make emailing yourself photos a thing of the past as you share your favorite images between your phone and PC. Copy, edit, and even drag and drop photos without ever touching your phone.
For select** Samsung phones you can also wirelessly drag and drop files from your phone to your PC (and vice versa) and even access your favorite mobile apps on your PC.
Your Phone features:
• Make and receive calls from your PC*
• Manage your Android phone's notifications on your PC
• Access your favorite mobile apps** on your PC
• Read and reply to text messages from your PC
• Drag files between your PC and phone**
• Copy and paste content between your PC and phone**
• Instantly access the photos on your phone from your PC
• Use your PC’s bigger screen, keyboard, mouse, and touch screen to interact with your phone from your PC.
Integrated with Surface Duo and select Samsung mobile devices for an even better experience
• Surface Duo and select Samsung models have Link to Windows integrated and no additional apps required to be downloaded from the Play Store. See list of supported devices: aka.ms/ypltwdevices
• Find Link to Windows in the Quick Access tray (drag down from the top of your screen to access it).
• This integration enables unique features like cross-device copy and paste, Phone screen, file drag-and-drop, and Apps (for a breakdown, see aka.ms/ypltwdevices).
*Calls requires a Windows 10 PC running the May 2019 update or later with Bluetooth capability.
**Drag and drop, Phone screen and Apps access all require a compatible device (aka.ms/ypltwdevices) and a Windows 10 PC running the May 2019 update or later. The multiple apps experience requires a Windows 10 PC that’s running the May 2020 Update or later and has at least 8GB of RAM.