Signal Private Messenger
An encryption software with excellent privacy
In all chat software, in addition to instant messaging, voice video, and a variety of highly playable functions and other important features, the most important thing to consider is privacy. Because privacy is very important as an individual. Signal Private Messenger is one of the best messaging apps for privacy. The messaging software published by Signal Foundation is used by millions of people every day. It allows us to send and receive messages, make high-definition video and voice calls in real time, and keep people connected anytime and anywhere. At the same time, with Signal's ongoing advanced technology of protecting privacy, we can keep our focus on sharing important moments with important people.
What is special about Signal Private Messenger
As an instant messaging app, Signal Private Messenger puts users' privacy in the first place. We can use it to chat or communicate freely without fear that our private information will be stolen or leaked. It uses state-of-the-art and end-to-end encryption to secure conversations. When we chat with others, we can send messages that will disappear after checking them. After the message is read, we can delete it or set time to eliminate it. For Signal, privacy is not dispensable, but is essential. Every message, every call and every moment should be protected. This is what it does friendly for users. Signal Private Messenger has powerful technical support that can break through environmental limitations and ensure that we send and receive messages even in places with poor networks. It's worth noting that Signal is a fully independent 501C3 nonprofit organization that relies on the support of its users. It has no ads, no tracking and no routines. It is a very conscientious software. In terms of function, Signal Private Messenger allows you to make HD voice and video calls and create groups for group calls or videos. While chatting, we can also use the built-in image editing function to edit and draw the pictures to be sent to achieve the purpose we want. In terms of view design, Signal Private Messenger offers light and dark themes that we can switch at will. Using light color during the day and dark color at night will help us see clearly and protect our eyes better. As a messaging software, it has the basic functions we need and provide the security of privacy. Overall, it's very trustworthy.
Do you have to pay for Signal Private Messenger
Signal Private Messenger is a free software. It has no ads, no tracking and no routines.
How about the feedback of Signal Private Messenger
So far, Signal Private Messenger has been downloaded more than 50 million times on the Google Play Store, and more than 2 million people give a high score of 4.5. It is clear to see that users love and trust it.
Millions of people use Signal every day for free and instantaneous communication anywhere in the world. Send and receive high-fidelity messages, participate in HD voice/video calls, and explore a growing set of new features that help you stay connected. Signal’s advanced privacy-preserving technology is always enabled, so you can focus on sharing the moments that matter with the people who matter to you.
• Say anything – State-of-the-art end-to-end encryption (powered by the open source Signal Protocol™) keeps your conversations secure. Privacy isn’t an optional mode — it’s just the way that Signal works. Every message, every call, every time.
• Go fast – Messages are delivered quickly and reliably, even on slow networks. Signal is optimized to operate in the most constrained environment possible.
• Feel free – Signal is a completely independent 501c3 nonprofit. Development is supported by users like you. No advertisements. No trackers. No kidding.
• Be yourself – You can use your existing phone number and address book to securely communicate with your friends.
• Speak up – Whether they live across town or across the ocean, Signal’s enhanced audio and video quality will make your friends and family feel closer.
• Whisper in the shadows – Switch to the dark theme if you refuse to see the light.
• Sound familiar – Choose custom alerts for each contact, or disable noises completely. Simon & Garfunkel wrote a hit song about it in 1964, and you can experience the sound of silence whenever you want by choosing “None” as your notification ringtone.
• Picture this – Use the built-in image editing features to sketch, crop, and flip your outgoing photos. There’s even a text tool so that you can add more words to the 1,000 that your picture is already worth.
For support, questions, or more information, please visit: