Being controlled by mobile phone
Roku is a special streaming media assistant application, which allows you to easily control your Roku device and experience more video playing functions. Massive video resources can be found on Roku for free. Roku can also be used as intelligent remote control, freeing you from the old-fashioned infrared remote control.
Abundant entertainment resources
Roku has abundant entertainment resources, including current popular affairs, films and TV series. These resources cover a wide range, from domestic IPs from various regions, international popular IPs, blockbuster films to television. Roku provides accurate classification for popular music and pictures. You can find anything you are interested in.
Screen projection through one touch
You can project videos, photos and music onto the TV through Roku. For example, watching movies on your mobile phone can not show you the shocking effect of large-scale movies, so you can project the video onto the TV screen through Roku for a better viewing experience.
Your own joyful film time
You can add and start channels on Roku devices, and search what you want to see through voice and keyboard searching. Wearing headphones, you can also enjoy better sound effects of movies on Roku.
Get to know the must-have streaming sidekick!
Use the free Roku® mobile app to:
• Control your Roku devices with a convenient remote
• Use your voice or keyboard to quickly search for entertainment
• Enjoy private listening with headphones
• Stream free movies, live TV, and more on the go with The Roku Channel
• Cast media files from your phone, like videos and photos, to your TV
• Add and launch channels on your Roku devices
• Enter text on your Roku device more easily with your mobile keyboard
You must connect your phone or tablet to the same wireless network as your Roku device to use certain features of the mobile app. Some features require a compatible Roku device and may require logging into your Roku account.
• Voice search is available in English in the US, UK, and Canada. It’s also available in Spanish in Mexico and the US.
• The Roku Channel can be viewed in the mobile app in the US only.
• Some channels require payment, can change, and vary by country.
For more information and troubleshooting, go to http://support.roku.com